Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011-january-17 - VIMALA College, trichur






Sir ,

let me begin thankin u 4 giving us (2 nd sem students -TCR VM ) such a wonderful class on how to learn well .This is d first tym that I'm witnessing a person with so many degrees n a gr8 qualification ..

This fullday was so enjoyable and valuable that I want 2 impliment all those tips that u gave 2day .More over I never knew that subjects r interrelated but frm 2day on I'm gonna link every thing i study not for d sake of marks but to gain knowledge .

Listening to ur edu. qualifications (for a moment ) i thought if can i become lyk u ?but then reflected that i must first try n b myself ...then try n increase my level ...

shall keep in touch

thanks alot sir

Ojasvi

Hello Sir

I am a first year degree student at Vimala College.I just wanted to thank you for that wonderful class today.THANKS A LOT.
And I was quite overwhelmed when i saw you had already considered my chat invitation.

Really hoping to keep in touch with you.And could you please let me know on what criteria you are selecting the volunteers for your wonderful visions?


Thanks and Regards

sir,
i am vaishnavi doing b.SC on computer science in vimala collage.i enjoyed the class.it's excellent one.thank you very much sir.i want to ask questions to you.
1. how English news paper reading can make interesting ?
2.what is your opinion about horoscope ?
3,How can improve spoken English skill?
please send replay sir.
Thank you.

Sir,

I am Saheeshnu Mohan, student of 2nd semester U.G. chemistry , Vimala college .I was fortunate enough to attend today’s class. The class was

really interesting and motivating. I am sure that this day will remain as a memorable one in my life.


Sir,

Thank you very much for your awesome program and it has helped all of us in a great way!!!

Its so good of you to choose us "the youth" for making a difference in this world..And I am looking forward

to keep in touch with you and acquire as much knowledge from you.

Thanking you once again.And wishing you all the best for your upcoming project of setting up your college

for the civilservice aspirants.

Feba Rasheed.

------------------









Hello sir,

I am saheeshnu,2nd semester chemistry U.G.student,vimala college.I was fortunate enough to attend the class on 17th .I don't know whether sir recognized me now or not. Inspired greatly by your class , i am getting up early now ! Since my childhood i haven't seen the time

4.30 am in my life. My mom was 'shocked' to see me getting up early and studying. She asked me,"what happened to you?".I told her that

more 'shocks' are awaiting her...I don't now how to thank you. More to tell you and ask you...Can i? ......

.

with lots of love,https://mail.google.com/mail/e/03D

sahee

---------------------

I am a vimalite. I COULD BETER MAKE U 2 KNO U AS A FRND OF OJASVEE', ALEENA........ BUT UNFORTUNATLY I COULD NOT ATTEND UR CLASS. XTRMLY SORRYYYYYYY. .BUT I CAME2 KNO ABT U TROO MA FRNDS. STOPPING HERE.

keep on touch pls................................

thank u.

---------------




1 comment:

  1. wow....so many are being inspired by u eachday feeling great to hear that chachu

    ReplyDelete